What do you long for?
An abundance of breath.
A rock-solid sense of self.
Alignment with your soul’s aliveness.
This is the time of year when many of us reflect on what we long for and set our sights on what’s ahead (myself included).
Even though my official life design day is still seven days away, my brain and heart are already storming.
I decided to turn my 2021 life lessons into declarations I will carry with me as I enter into my life design process.
Here are the six that rose to the top:
1. I will not overwhelm myself with All. The. Goals.
2. I will refine my schedule to create spaciousness (how did everything speed up again so quickly?!).
3. I will align with something deeper than productivity and performance (time to chart my course away from the busyness that leads to burnout).
4. I will let go of perfection, forcing, controlling (none of that works anyways).
5. I will embrace the natural ups and downs of life.
6. I will be generous and boundaried.
As you edge towards 2022, what declarations will you create for yourself that will support you in experiencing what matters most to you?
If you’d like to gather with me and a handful of good humans to clarify what you are most called to do, be, and create in 2022 … please do!
Fresh Start in a live full day virtual retreat to craft your roadmap to a 2022 that’s aligned with the life you love.
This workshop is a blend of the best tools and techniques I’ve gathered after twenty years working in the field of psychology, along with what I’ve picked up as an executive coach, devoted mama and multi-passionate entrepreneur.
Get ready to explore your mind, body, heart, and soul as we go deep and get clear, together.
It’s $47 … for a whole day of support.