What is your life asking you for?
Rest – the deep, soul-nourishing kind?
Quality time that brings release, courage, and clarity on the way forward?
Space to uncover forgotten truths, and find your answers to life’s big questions?
Maybe you’re not sure exactly, and you need help figuring that out. Or maybe you already know what you need to focus on, but finding the time to do it inside a full schedule of work and family commitments has been a challenge.
This is my invitation to you: come spend 2 ½ days in the Rocky Mountains, at one of my favorite Fairmont properties.
Give yourself the gift of time and space to answer the important questions, to tap into your knowing, and bring together all the pieces that make up a life you love.
At each weekend immersion (come to one, or attend all three!), you’ll experience heartfelt writing prompts, meaningful discussions, silent spaces for reflection and privacy, insightful Q&A, and of course, beautiful accommodations, gourmet meals, and the stunning vistas of the Rocky Mountains.
You’ll leave each immersion feeling like you’ve put a heavy burden down, and picked up a mountain’s worth of understanding and self-love.
You’ll go home energized, full of clarity and confidence in the life you’re building.
Heal The Past in Lake Louise
March 15th – March 17th, 2019
This Weekend Immersion is an opportunity to reflect and understand how your past is impacting your present and future possibilities.
Answers are delivered and true peace comes when we allow our history to be a bridge (not a barrier) to our brightest lives yet
During Heal The Past, you’ll learn how to:
- use a sophisticated approach to forgiveness so you can be free from the past
- truly embody forgiveness when anger and resentment are still present
- stay grounded when new experiences trigger past pains and re-open traumas
- heal childhood wounds so you can leave limiting beliefs behind
- reclaim worthiness and finally know you are good enough
- identify unconscious barriers that are keeping you stuck
- access courage and confidence from the highs AND lows of your past
- build resilience so you can deal with anything that comes your way
Love The Present in Jasper
May 10th – May 12th, 2019
This Weekend Immersion is about deepening your capacity for true presence.
When we learn how to stay grounded and available for whatever is going on in the present moment, we make healthier relationship choices, experience less anxiousness and more peace of mind, and our capacity for joy expands tenfold.
During Love The Present, you’ll learn how to:
- practice mindfulness so you can feel peaceful and enjoy the present moment
- create healthy boundaries with kind and clear language (scripts & tools included)
- maintain your boundaries when people-pleasing tendencies reemerge
- build confidence, self-esteem, and self-love so you can overcome fear of failure and fear of rejection
- build self-awareness so you can make conscious and authentic choices
- create a sense of connection and belonging within yourself, and with others
Light The Future in Banff
October 25th – October 27th, 2019
This Weekend Immersion is goal setting and life visioning with heart and soul.
When we learn how to combine strategy with emotional intelligence, we can plan for (and follow through on) the large and small details that make up a radiant life.
During Light The Future, you’ll learn how to:
- identify your truest calling and design a plan to realize your dream(s)
- overcome procrastination so you can stop self-sabotage
- put fear in perspective so it doesn’t derail or paralyze you
- create focused goals and a vision for your life so you have the clarity to move forward with purpose and direction
- harness motivation and momentum to create the future you desire
- build a community of allies who support you and the life you love
- contribute to humanity in ways that are meaningful and impactful
- design days (and a life!) that you love
who is Gemma Stone?
I’m Gemma Stone, a psychologist, consultant, speaker, author, mother, adventurer, and lover of life.
My work is laser focused on helping you build emotional intelligence and resilience, so you can deal with hard things, live a life you love, and add love to the world.
I’m offering these weekend immersions because I’ve found that while online education is wonderful, there’s a special kind of magic that happens when curious humans gather together in-person. Being in community with others who want to live according to values like Love, Compassion, Courage, and Giving Back, is a powerful form of transformative alchemy.
So when I had the idea to merge this kind of healing work with handmade chocolates and world-renowned Rocky Mountain views… Well, what’s not to love, right?
In addition to facilitating these weekend immersions and working one-on-one with my clients, I’ve had the pleasure of teaching at colleges, speaking at conferences, and hosting international retreats.
is a weekend immersion for me?
Yes, if you …
- You feel a clear yearning for something more, something better.
- Healthy relationships are a top priority, and you know that your romantic life, parenting, and business relationships will all benefit from your personal growth.
- You want to widen your community of supportive, courageous, love-driven people.
- You’re excited by the idea of mingling a therapeutic experience with the comforts of an exquisite mountain vacation.
- You’re interested in deepening your understanding of human psychology, and how this knowledge can improve your quality of life.
- The thought of devoting an entire weekend to yourself makes you feel a bit guilty, but your heart is loudly saying, “Guilt Schmilt. I’m worthy of this. I need this”.
I hope to see you in 2019, but if you can’t make it, you can sign up to be notified for 2020 weekend immersions